1. Choose a Business Structure: Decide which type of legal structure your business will use. Options include a sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited liability company (LLC), corporation, or other entity.
2. Use The Business Kitchen Service to Register Your Business with the State: Once you’ve decided on a business structure, place your order online or call The Business kitchen at 248-757-0000 to discuss your requirements with a business formation specialist.
3. The Business Kitchen will obtain Necessary Licenses and Permits: Depending on the type of business you’re running, there may be additional licenses and permits you’ll need to obtain. The Business Kitchen team will make sure that your business complies with all Federal, State and County/City laws and regulations.
4. Open a Business Bank Account: It’s important to keep your business finances separate from your personal finances. Opening a business banking account will help you do just that.
5. Get Insured: Businesses need to protect themselves from potential liabilities and losses. Research different types of insurance policies to make sure your business is properly protected.
6. Create a Business Plan: Creating a business plan is essential for any business. A plan will help you map out specific goals, financial projections, and strategies for growth.
7. Market Your Business: Once you’ve laid the groundwork for your business, it’s time to start getting the word out. Research different marketing strategies and tactics to help you get the most out of your efforts. The Business Kitchen will help you business to get listed on Google and other online search engines and directories.